FastMeasure - VSS
FastMeasure – VSS offers the option to tie into the vehicle’s speed sensing system as an alternative to magnetic sensors, GPS, OBD-II or other ways that provide a pulse to measure. The VSS system requires locating a pulse wire from the transmission, cruise control or anti-lock break system and wiring it to the terminal block in the cab. Some truck models have an easy to access pulse wire under the dash.
- Small footprint
- Large and easy to read backlight display
- Very accurate
- Easy to use - only two buttons, very intuitive
- Easy to calibrate
- Measures distance in feet or meters
- Displays speed in mph, kph or feet per minute
- Measures at speeds over .5 mile per hour (depending on vehicle)
- Quickly and easily pause and reset count on the fly
- Affordably priced
VSS Disclaimer - VSS unit is typically very accurate depending on the host vehicle. It may not be as accurate as other FastMeasure units using a magnetic sensor.